(603) 3319 4219

Life is unpredictable and you can’t budget for every eventuality. Accidents happen, property gets damaged or stolen, and people fall ill, and there is always a financial price to pay. Our suite of personal insurance policies is designed to take the financial risks and fears out of everyday life, supporting you to live life to the full.

House Owner Insurance

Also known as Home Buildings Insurance, this coverage guards against the sudden, unexpected and potentially hefty costs of repairs to your home, following accidents or damage. In the most extreme cases, your home might have to be fully or partially re-built, and that’s when Home Owner Insurance can be a life-saver.


  • Fire, smoke and explosions
  • Lightning, storms and floods
  • Earthquakes, subsidence, landslips and heave
  • Falling trees
  • Malicious acts, such as vandalism, theft and attempted theft that causes damage
  • Water and oil leaks
  • Legal liability for injury or damage to people and property within your home
  • Home emergency cover for call-out fees, labour and materials
  • Accidental damage to underground pipework and cables
  • Accidental damage to fixed glass (such as windows) and sanitary ware (such as toilets, baths and sinks)
  • Cost of temporary accommodation if you need to vacate your home for repairs

There is a range of different coverage options to choose from, so it’s worth talking to an insurance expert to find the right policy for you and your home. Contact us today and we’ll get you covered.

Home Contents Insurance

Your home is full of personal belongings, property, furniture and appliances that are collectively worth a lot of money. If the worst should happen – a devastating fire or flood, or a break-in – Home Contents Insurance can cover the cost of replacing everything for you. Most policies will even replace ‘new for old’.


  • Loss or damage due to fire, smoke and explosions
  • Damage caused by natural disasters, like lightning, earthquakes, storms and floods
  • Damage caused by falling trees
  • Damage due to water or oil leaks
  • Legal liability for injury or damage to people or property within your home
  • Legal liabilities as an individual and as an employer if you hire domestic help
  • Personal money that you store in your home
  • Freezer contents
  • Malicious acts, including vandalism, theft, attempted theft and credit card fraud
  • Accidental damage to computers, TVs and music systems
  • Accidentally broken mirrors and broken glass in furniture
  • Jewellery and other 'high risk', portable items that are popular with thieves 
  • The contents of your garden, plus replacements for stolen external locks and keys
  • Leaking water that costs you money on a water meter
  • Cost of temporary accommodation if you have to leave your home
  • Personal possessions extension to cover valuable items while away from home (optional)

Our risk management experts and experienced insurance professionals can advise you about the level of coverage you need for your home contents and personal possessions and match you up with your perfect policy. Get in touch today, for complete peace of mind – home or away.

Motor Vehicles Insurance

This is usually a legal requirement because it protects all parties on the road. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, stolen or vandalised, the repair or replacement costs can put a massive strain on your finances – especially if you need your vehicle for work. If you have an accident that was your fault, and especially if you injure or kill someone while driving, the compensation costs could be crippling. Most us aren’t in a financial position to take this in our stride, so Motor Insurance is vital.

You can choose comprehensive cover, for full protection, or a more limited policy that only covers incidents where you were personally at fault.

Comprehensive insurance covers:

  • Fire and theft
  • Accidents that were your fault
  • Accidents where it’s impossible to prove responsibility
  • Accidental damage to your vehicle and other vehicles
  • Glass repairs and replacement
  • Equipment permanently fitted or supplied with the car
  • Accessories and tools that come with the vehicle
  • Replacement locks when your keys have been stolen
  • Travel to and from work

To find out more about the different policy options, and to find your best deal on Motor Insurance, get in touch today and talk to our insurance experts.

Personal Accident Insurance

Personal Accident Insurance is designed to take the financial strain out of recovering from an unexpected accident. It is especially valuable if you have to take time off work or cover medical bills. It also pays out to your family if you’re killed in an accident, to fill the gap left by your income.


  • Accidental death
  • Permanent and total disablement
  • Loss of specified body parts (usually including arms, legs, fingers and toes), or the loss of their function

We all hope that it will never happen to us, but it pays to be prepared for the worst. Talk to our risk management experts to understand the level of coverage you might need, and our dedicated insurance specialists will find you the best quote.

Travel Insurance

Travel Insurance protects you and your belongings while you’re overseas, for business or pleasure. Travelling should be an enjoyable and stress-free experience, but if something goes wrong, knowing that you’re covered can make all the difference. From lost luggage to an emergency air ambulance, the right Travel Insurance policy could make or break your trip.


  • Medical expenses, including repatriation by air
  • Replacement luggage when yours is lost, stolen, damaged or totally destroyed
  • Costs of accidentally missed departures, such as extra accommodation and travel expenses
  • Costs of travel and accommodation if you need to unexpectedly cancel or cut your trip short
  • Costs of unexpected travel delays
  • Total abandonment of travel plans
  • Personal liability
  • Terrorism

Planning to travel? Talk to us to find the most appropriate and best value Travel Insurance policy, so that you can relax and enjoy your trip.

Event Insurance

When you organise any event, there is always an element of risk. Whether it’s a wedding, corporate event, exhibition, festival or theatrical performance, you’re likely to have paid out a significant sum to make it happen, so it’s wise to insure yourself against anything that could cause disruption, cancellation or additional expenses that you haven’t budgeted for.


  • Event cancellation and abandonment (due to bad weather, for example)
  • Event postponement or curtailment
  • Cover when you don't manage to leave the event venue at the agreed time and have to pay compensation to the venue owner or hire firm  
  • Public liability and employers liability
  • Accidental loss or damage to any property owned or hired by you, or by the venue owners
  • Terrorism

You plan the event, we’ll get you covered. Contact us today to talk to an insurance specialist about your specific needs and we’ll give you the expert advice you need to make sure that you’re fully protected.

Golfer Insurance

Golfer Insurance protects your valuable golfing equipment in the case of damage or theft, and also covers you if an over-enthusiastic shot causes accidental injury to someone else, or damage to property. Depending on where you play, you can choose local or worldwide cover.


  • Accidental damage to someone else’s property
  • Hospitalisation of someone else because of you
  • Refunds for golf club subscriptions
  • Public liability insurance
  • Hole in one cover
  • Compensation for lost, damaged or stolen equipment (owned or hired)
  • Dental treatment
  • Personal accident insurance
  • Theft, loss and damage to your personal possessions
  • Lost golf trophies

Even the best golfers don’t always get it right! Talk to us today to find the right Golfer Insurance policy for you, leaving you free to focus on your game.